Let us help you! We will assist you in gaining access to the following:
- Medical Services
- Social Services
- Educational Services
- Employment Services
- Counseling Services
- Substance Treatment
- Housing Services
- Transportation Services
We have a team of skilled and knowledgable professionals. Our highly trained and experienced professionals utilize a recovery model from a holistic perspective.
The role of the Recovery Management Entity (also referred to as a Recovery Manager or RM) is to coordinate, monitor, and assist individuals in accessing services to thrive in their community. The RM uses a person-centered recovery planning approach to develop an Individual Recovery Plan (IRP) and monitor the individual's progress towards completing their goals. The RM develops the IRP based on collaboration with the individual and the areas of support highlighted in the Uniform Assessment (UA).
With the individual, the RM will identify resources and natural supports (family, friends, and community members) to enhance the individual's health and happiness. Further, the RM is responsible for monitoring the individual's HCBS-AMH and Medicaid eligibility. Responding to and assessing emergency incidents and making appropriate referrals is the responsibility of the RM. Caseload sizes for the RM range from 10 - 15 individuals.
In order to provide services, RM's must complete HHSC-required training in the HCBS-AMH program.
THERE IS HOPE
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a diagnosis of a serious mental illness (SMI)
- Be eligible for Medicaid (150% below Federal Poverty Line). The guideline for the Federal Poverty Line is found here.
- Have experienced at least one of the following:
- Resided in an in-patient long-term psychiatric hospital for 3+ years (cumulatively) within the past five years and be medicaid eligible [Long-Term Hospitalization]
- Arrested 4+ times and experienced 2+ psychiatric crises in the past three years and be medicaid enrolled [Jail Diversion]
- Visited the Emergency Department 15+ times and experienced 2+ psychiatric crises in the past three years and be medicaid enrolled [Emergency Department Diversion]
- Not currently be enrolled in another Medicaid Waiver program, such as: Long-term ServicesPlease and Supports (LTSS), Community Living Assistance and Support Services (CLASS), Deaf Blind with Multiple Disabilities (DBMD), Home and Community-based Services Waiver (HCS), Texas Home Living Waiver (TxHmL), or STAR+PLUS HCBS Waiver
Click Link to Begin State Hospital Referral Enrollment Process
Click this Link to Begin Community Referral and Enrollment Process